International Conference: The 1st Asian PGPR Indonesia Chapter
It is with immense pleasure that we welcome you all on behalf of the Indonesian Chapter of Asian PGPR Society for Sustainable Agriculture, to the The 1st Asian PGPR Indonesia Chapter International Conference scheduled to be held from August 27-30, 2021 in Bali, Indonesia. The conference is being organized by Biology Study Program, Faculty of Mathematic and Natural Sciences, Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia in partnership with Indonesia Chapter of Asian PGPR Society and Asian PGPR Society for Sustainable Agriculture.
1. PGPR and others microbials for sustainable agriculture, forestry, horticulture, organic and urban farming
2. PGPR’s on climate change, water and energy use efficiency
3. Prospects and commercial success of PGPR’s
4. PGPR’s role in healthy food and security
5. PGPR’s role in bioremediation & waste management
6. Organic & natural farm use in ecotourism
For more information, please download the brochure at the section download.
FACULTY OF MATHEMATIC AND NATURAL SCIENCES